Bookings can be made at the office. Rackets and tennis balls are available at the reception. Players are required to wear appropriate tennis shoes.
The lodge has two sparkling swimming pools available to our in-house guests. One is situated on the resort for the resort guests and the other is next to the tennis court for all our guests staying in the Lodge or Suites.
We also have a private bio kinetics gym available for all our guests who would like to keep fit during their holiday. The gym is at an extra cost to all our guests; please ask at reception for a price list and more info. You can either book your assessment or just go for a daily workout.
Click here to look at the various rate options.
OTHER IN-HOUSE ACTIVITIES
- Trampoline and kids play park
- An á la carte Restaurant with ladies bar open daily from 6:30 to 22:00.
- Saldanha is a great spot for water activities such as sailing, windsurfing and kite surfing.
- Boat launching site for jet skis, boats and hobie cats.
- Beach hiking trails in and around Saldanha. Please enquire at the Reception for maps or a tour guide who can assist you at a nominal fee.
- Cycling trails in and around Saldanha. Please enquire at the Reception for maps or a tour guide who can assist you at a nominal fee.
- Cocktail bar
Our on-site beauty salon “Pearls beauty salon” offers a wide variety beauty treatments in the tranquil environment next to the Lodge swimming pool. From massages, facials, make up and nail art there are a variety of treatments for you to book to make your stay even more relaxing and rewarding.
OUTSIDE THE LODGE
Within a 30-minute drive, you will find
- The West Coast National Park, rich of Cape fynbos and wildlife.
- The Fossil Park.
- Buffelsfontein, a private game park with blue wildebeest and giraffes.
- Guided nature walks, bird watching and the multi-flower extravaganza during spring.
- 3 golf courses, sailing, wind and kite surfing, sea kayaking, Stand up Paddling (SUP), squash, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving and organised boat trips.
- Club Mykonos Casino
- Olifantskop who offer horseback riding.
- Strandloper open air seafood restaurant.
- Thali-Thali game reserve for game viewing
- Various wine farms in and around Darling
- Darling Brew beer tasting
- Various restaurants and golf courses in the immediate area
- Yacht cruise with elite charters